PCSX2 1.7

PCSX2 1.7 1.0.2

No permission to download

Pegafun

RL Member
Pegafun submitted a new resource:

PCSX2 1.7 - Module for PCSX2 v1.7 emulator

The latest development versions of the PCSX2 emulator include many changes compared to previous versions and for this reason the Rocketlauncher module that existed until now does not work with them. To resolve and that we can integrate with the nightly versions of PCSX2 in our frontends (HyperSpin, Attract Mode, etc.) the user @GustavoALara has created a new exclusive module for these versions with many emulator options added.

General Settings screen...

Read more about this resource...

espid

Supporter
Thank you very much 👏👏👏,

This is how the year begins 🥳🥳, testing 👾👾👾👾

Thank @GustavoALara for creating the module on my behalf 👍✌️

Last edited:

espid

Supporter
Hello,

I am attaching the corrected .isd since they have changed the position in the Set Deinterlacing mode section and it changed from automatic to none.

Now it starts automatically correctly

Attachments

• PCSX2.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 130

Pegafun

RL Member
Hello,

I am attaching the corrected .isd since they have changed the position in the Set Deinterlacing mode section and it changed from automatic to none.

Now it starts automatically correctly
Thank you very much for sharing. I am updating the link to the full module to include this change.

Pegafun

RL Member
Done!
Updated .ahk and .isd files to accommodate the changes in the "Set Deinterlacing mode" section. The new versions of the emulator have swapped options "automatic" and "none".

maximumstyle

RL Member
Hello !
Updated .ahk and .isd files for the controllers USB and PAD and FastBoot

Attachments

• PCSX2 V 1.7.0.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 190

Ryosuke

Hello, thank you very much for this module, it works very well. I just noticed a big problem, I wanted to play with my son, but when I launch hyperspin, it disconnects the player 2 controller. Even though I just added it in pcsx2, as soon as I go through hypersppin or rocketlauncher, pcsx2 disconnects it for me. Just that which is really unfortunate.

Tasoulios

RL Member
Hello, thank you very much for this module, it works very well. I just noticed a big problem, I wanted to play with my son, but when I launch hyperspin, it disconnects the player 2 controller. Even though I just added it in pcsx2, as soon as I go through hypersppin or rocketlauncher, pcsx2 disconnects it for me. Just that which is really unfortunate.

You need to make the PCSX2.ini read only after you configure your pads. The module is buggy breaks the .ini on exit otherwise.

Latest module also doesn't work with the latest nightlies of the emulator.

ChrisK

RL Member
You need to make the PCSX2.ini read only after you configure your pads. The module is buggy breaks the .ini on exit otherwise.

Latest module also doesn't work with the latest nightlies of the emulator.

In PCSX2 v1.7.ahk change line 17 from:

primaryWindowClassName := "Qt60QWindowIcon"

to

primaryWindowClassName := "Qt650QWindowIcon"

ChrisK

RL Member

In Global Module Settings be sure to enable the 2nd controller.
MZrgOdS.png

espid

Supporter
Hello,

For me in line 17 I have this:

primaryWindowClassName := "QtQWindowIcon"

This works for me with any QT I use version 17.4000 for the emulator in its QT 6.4 version since in the latest QT 6.4 versions and in the Change to QT 6.5 it generates an error in certain Windows .dlls that are there but it does not recognize them well and it generates an error crash-2023-05-01-07-24-28-553.dmp every time I close it and I don't know what it's due to.

With the option primaryWindowClassName := "QtQWindowIcon" set, it opens both the QT 6.4 versions and the new QT 6.5 versions and I keep trying until they fix the error... I want to understand what some line of code will be in the programming... or I hope so hehehehe...

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Hello,

For me in line 17 I have this:

This works for me with any QT I use version 17.4000 for the emulator in its QT 6.4 version since in the latest QT 6.4 versions and in the Change to QT 6.5 it generates an error in certain Windows .dlls that are there but it does not recognize them well and it generates an error crash-2023-05-01-07-24-28-553.dmp every time I close it and I don't know what it's due to.

With the option primaryWindowClassName := "QtQWindowIcon" set, it opens both the QT 6.4 versions and the new QT 6.5 versions and I keep trying until they fix the error... I want to understand what some line of code will be in the programming... or I hope so hehehehe...
I don't know what exactly you're asking here. Set the primaryWindowClassName to the windowClassName and it works. Setting it to "QtQWindowIcon" isn't how it should be done and that's probably the root of whatever issues you are having. But I'm just guessing because I don't understand what you're saying in your last post.

You are also someone who knows to post logs if you want help.

espid

Supporter
I don't know what exactly you're asking here. Set the primaryWindowClassName to the windowClassName and it works. Setting it to "QtQWindowIcon" isn't how it should be done and that's probably the root of whatever issues you are having. But I'm just guessing because I don't understand what you're saying in your last post.

You are also someone who knows to post logs if you want help.
Hi @agent47,

I'm not asking for help but thanks for your interest and explanation!!

I just wanted to share my configuration in case it works for someone else, I have it like this and it works for me:

That way I can work under any QT 6.4.0.0 or 6.5.0.0 update without having to change the .ahk

The error that I mention is from PCSX2 itself, which gives me an error when closing, but it can be played without problem and working with it only gives an error when closing and I don't know what it could be.

I'll try asking on the PCSX2 Forum to see what it could be, but it doesn't affect performance or gameplay.

Thanks for your answer, I'll take a closer look if my option is not valid by changing configs in the module and see if it changes in the emulator.

Out of curiosity and to see if my choice is wrong as you tell me.

espid

Supporter
Actually my mistake... this doesn't work!!!

I was using PCSX2 but in its older version SSE that I configured for a friend and his PC

That is why I modified the .ahk and it seemed that everything worked but it is not, the correct thing as well commented:

primaryWindowClassName := "Qt650QWindowIcon"

Sorry for the mistake I didn't realize PCSX2 in SSE verion.

dskillz1

Any idea why when launching a PS2 game in rocketlauncher it takes 2 mins to see the game? I hear it in the background it just takes 2 mins to come to the foreground. Im using this module and the latest PCSX2 version. Thanks guys.