Krakerman's Super Nintendo Entertainment System Fade In/Out Project!

Krakerman

RL Member
You can find my HyperSpin Super Nintendo Entertainment System Fade In/Out screens for RocketLauncher over on EmuMovies FTP at:

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/Krakerman/Media/Fades/Super Nintendo Entertainment System/

Enjoy!

Super Mario All-Stars (USA)

Fade In:

DZFvQq7.jpg

Fade Out:

287F33H.jpg

Krakerman

RL Member
My second set of 15 SNES game fades has been released over on the Emumovies FTP which include the following game fades: Q-Bert 3, Raiden Trad, R-Type III - The Third Lightning, Samurai Shodown, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Shanghai III - Dragon's Eye, Space Megaforce, Super Castlevania IV, Super Ghouls 'n Ghost, Super High Impact, Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, Super R-Type, Super Turrican and Super Turrican 2!

Krakerman

RL Member
Third set of 15 SNES game fades has been released over on the Emumovies FTP which include the following game fades: Battle Clash, Bazooka Blitzkrieg, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country - Competition Edition, Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest, Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest - The Lost Levels, Donkey Kong Country 3 - Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!, Dungeon Master, Super Buster Bros., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV - Turtles in Time, Total Carnage, Wing Commander, Wing Commander - The Secret Missions and Wings 2 - Aces High!

tribe fan

RL Member
I've got a dumb question. I can't figure out how to get the spinning animation to show up. I've tried adjusting the fade settings in RLUI with no luck.

ctindell1981

Not sure if you got it figured out yet but here's my 2 cents: It takes much fiddling to get everything lined up properly. Something I have been avoiding up until the last few days (over 3 years now ��). First and foremost, you need to know what base resolution you have set. Then you need to start adjusting each layer. You are able to force the size of your layer as well as position. I have had better luck setting it myself instead of telling RL where to put it. ie: top center etc. Rl doesn't use negative values for placemnts do dead center of the screen isnt 0x0. That is the best advice I can give ya atm. HMU with a pm if you need help so we dont flood the thread.