Autohotkey32.dll Error - Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkie316au

RL Member
Hey all

Getting the following error in RLUI when trying to assign keys in the controls section of RLUI.

"There was an error during DLL loading: D:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\lib\Autohotkey32.dll, error - 0"

This is a fresh install and have done the updates. Weird thing is I installed RL on my laptop using exact same process to check and it works fine.

Not sure if its a windows issue or RLUI. Its also a fresh windows install.

Any help greatly appreciated. RLUI Log below.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/fSa86hdE

zagman13

Hey all

Getting the following error in RLUI when trying to assign keys in the controls section of RLUI.

"There was an error during DLL loading: D:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\lib\Autohotkey32.dll, error - 0"

This is a fresh install and have done the updates. Weird thing is I installed RL on my laptop using exact same process to check and it works fine.

Not sure if its a windows issue or RLUI. Its also a fresh windows install.

Any help greatly appreciated. RLUI Log below.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/fSa86hdE
Did you ever get a resolution for this? I am running into the exact error and cannot seem to get around it.

Thanks

RetroGamerJP

I was just struggling with this error and had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack ... specifically the x86 version. I had previously installed the x64 version which did not solve the issue. x86 version did the trick for me.

Also, like the OP, I was able to run this same build on a different computer and it was fine so I was certain it was and OS issue and not a RLUI issue.

Hope this helps you guys as well.

Last edited:

arturs20wp

I was just struggling with this error and had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack ... specifically the x86 version. I had previously installed the x64 version which did not solve the issue. x86 version did the trick for me.
This is exactly what solve the problem. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.