Krakerman's Commodore VIC-20 Fade In/Out Project!

Krakerman

RL Member
You can find my HyperSpin Commodore VIC-20 Fade In/Out screens for RocketLauncher over on EmuMovies FTP at:

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/Krakerman/Media/Fades/Commodore VIC-20/

Enjoy!

Radar Rat Race (Commodore, 1981, VIC-20)

Fade In:

zks1dr6.jpg

Fade Out:

I767oRw.jpg

tonesmalone

RL Member
Most people do not have FTP access. Why don't you just make a single thread instead of drowning every post with these?

Because that’s the way he wants to do it.

We like to celebrate the hard work and efforts of people in the community here, rather than dictating how they should do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mccorkled

RL Member
And how do you propose the people that do not have FTP access celebrate something they cannot access? Making a single thread with no links and no info other than stating the fade for that system is done is a bit redundant. We’re supposed to share the forms not turn them into our personal blog, and drowning everyone else’s posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonesmalone

RL Member
And how do you propose the people that do not have FTP access celebrate something they cannot access? Making a single thread with no links and no info other than stating the fade for that system is done is a bit redundant. We’re supposed to share the forms not turn them into our personal blog, and drowning everyone else’s posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They grab them from the posts.

Let’s wrap this discussion up now, as we are detracting from the great work presented here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro