FadeTitle Game TeknoParrot

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Can you give me the link I can't find it.. Thanks
found but this fadetitle doesn't work well for me TeknoParrot - GUILTY GEAR XX ACORE ahk_class TeknoParrot - GUILTY GEAR XX ACORE when I press the exit button to exit the game the fadetitle screen remains

tonesmalone

RL Member
Are you using my module? I've just tested this on my system and that game starts and exits fine. I have the fadetitle set as what you have.

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Are you using my module? I've just tested this on my system and that game starts and exits fine. I have the fadetitle set as what you have.
For me it gets stuck on the fidetitle image when I exit the game. what values did you put under the fidetitle?

tonesmalone

RL Member
Are you using the TeknoParrot module? And, as I said, I'm using the same fade title as you, which is the same supplied with TeknoParrot module.

Sounds like it isn't detecting the window. Sometimes the window title is different if you are running full screen or windowed. To know for sure, we will need a troubleshooting log. Though you can fix this yourself by setting the fade title using the module settings in RLUI. In there you will see an icon next to the fade title text box. Click that, and it will help you set the fade title.

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Are you using the TeknoParrot module? And, as I said, I'm using the same fade title as you, which is the same supplied with TeknoParrot module.

Sounds like it isn't detecting the window. Sometimes the window title is different if you are running full screen or windowed. To know for sure, we will need a troubleshooting log. Though you can fix this yourself by setting the fade title using the module settings in RLUI. In there you will see an icon next to the fade title text box. Click that, and it will help you set the fade title.
I'm using the pclauncher module

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Same applies. The same little button is next the module options for that game to help you get the fade title.

Try that. If it doesn’t work, or you’ve already done that, post a troubleshooting log.
How do I get the registry solution to the problem?

tonesmalone

RL Member
Your log confirms the problem I suspected - the window isn't being detected.

You don't need the registry (if you're referring to the Windows registry) to solve the problem. You need to open RLUI, select your system in the left, module tab, module options button, then make a game entry, click the button with the picture to set the fade title. It will give you instructions.

You might also have success using my module for TeknoParrot.

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Your log confirms the problem I suspected - the window isn't being detected.

You don't need the registry (if you're referring to the Windows registry) to solve the problem. You need to open RLUI, select your system in the left, module tab, module options button, then make a game entry, click the button with the picture to set the fade title. It will give you instructions.

You might also have success using my module for TeknoParrot.
I got this as fide title but instead of the letter A there is an upside down letter V how do you create this character?

Attachments

• 400085964_353122753926766_8855040156457512240_n.jpg
    400085964_353122753926766_8855040156457512240_n.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 16

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Copy and paste it. Or use the method in RLUI that I've mentioned a couple of times already.
the method from RLui I can't do this I can't copy and paste it because the writing is linked to where the mouse pointer is positioned if I move it the writing changes

tonesmalone

RL Member
Why doesn't the RLUI method work? Also, you can copy from Window Spy if you freeze it using the keys shown in the screen.

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
Why doesn't the RLUI method work? Also, you can copy from Window Spy if you freeze it using the keys shown in the screen.
I did it as you can see from the photo in the post above but I don't know how to write the symbol in the writing. How do you write the letter V backwards? can you write to me what is in the photo I put above in a file. txt?

tonesmalone

RL Member
Copy and paste it. If you use the method in RLUI it does this for you.

Mine doesn't use that symbol for some reason. However it matters not - use the methods I've suggested and it will work. Either... 1) freeze the window spy window and copy and paste it. 2) use the feature in RLUI to get and set the fade title.