Search results

1. tonesmalone

Nuance

tonesmalone submitted a new resource: Nuance - A module for the Nuance emulator Read more about this resource...
  2. tonesmalone

touchHLE

tonesmalone submitted a new resource: touchHLE - touchHLE module Read more about this resource...
  3. tonesmalone

Xenia (with XBLA support)

tonesmalone submitted a new resource: Xenia (with XBLA support) - A Xenia module with XBLA support Read more about this resource...
  4. tonesmalone

Vita3K

tonesmalone submitted a new resource: Vita3K - A simple module for Vita3K, with title ids Read more about this resource...
  5. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

tonesmalone submitted a new resource: TeknoParrot - A module which works natively with TeknoParrot. Read more about this resource...
  6. tonesmalone

eXo Module

tonesmalone submitted a new resource: eXo Module - A module which works natively with eXo's sets. Read more about this resource...
  7. tonesmalone

eXoDOS v6 - Gamelist, ZipMap & Module

I have a new gamelist, zipmap and module for eXoDOS v6 coming soon, I just need to do some final edits to the list and testing on the module. The module loads the eXoDOS scripts and uses the built in emulators. Will update this thread once it's ready. :)
  8. tonesmalone

MAME - Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer

Here is all you need to edit your MAME module so that Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer works. Also includes the commands needed to load floppy and cassette games. Be careful when editing your module and make a backup first. Add "Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer" to the MSystem variable. Add the line...
  9. tonesmalone

Emma 02 - Module updated to support Ei Pecom 64

Ever wanted to play games on the Ei Pecom 64???? Well now you can, with an updated Emma 02 module. I didn't write this, but have added a couple of lines to boot Ei Pecom 64 games.
  10. tonesmalone

Nuance Module

I have no idea if I wrote this or got it from elsewhere - but here is a Nuance module.
  11. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot Module

A little TeknoParrot module for you all. :) This will stop the need for bat files for each game. Just add the TeknoParrot short name and the game window title and class to the module settings for each game. I've included these for a bunch of games - though I do like to have my arcade stuff...
  12. tonesmalone

Xenia Module with XBLA Support

Xenia module with XBLA support :) Feel free to lift and shift in to other versions of this module. This works by looping through the files in the game / extracted directory looking for a file without an extension. If it finds one, it attempts to launch as a XBLA game. This should work well...
  13. tonesmalone

DOSBox Module - updated for eXoDOS v5

See attached DOSBox module updated for eXoDOS v5. Require_Game_Folder option has been removed and replaced with Using_Exo_Set option. Set this to true if using eXoDOS or eXoWin3x (Win3x0). If you use eXoDOS v4 then continue to use the existing version. Updates: - 13/02/2021 Updated to support...
  14. tonesmalone

ScummVM Database, Supporting Files & Guidance

Please see below database, supporting files and guidance for ScummVM 2.0. Files included... Database - ScummVM.xml - this is the database file. It includes all games marked as working in the official release of ScummVM 2.0. Supporting Files - ScummVM - [Zip Names for Matching].xml - this is a...
  15. tonesmalone

PCSX2 / PS2 - Widescreen Games - Module INI Update

PCSX2 / PS2 - Widescreen Games - Module INI Update Updated the PCSX2 module ini to include more rom settings for those games that support widescreen. Enjoy https://pastebin.com/yjYaJFqt
  16. tonesmalone

yuzu (Switch Emulator) - Module

The Citra team have recently announced their new Nintendo Switch emulator - yuzu. This emulator does not run commercial games yet, though does run one homebrew game - space game - albeit badly. I personally enjoy watching emulators progress, so therefore have added this to my system. Of...
  17. tonesmalone

Casio Loopy Added To MAME Module

Details... - Add "Casio Loopy" to MSystem variable line 9. - Add short name to mTypeVar variable line 178 Casio Loopy|casloopy - Add Else If to If Statement which begins on line 609 Else If (mameID = "casloopy") ; Casio Loopy { If StringUtils.Contains(romExtension,"\.bin|\.ic1")...
  18. tonesmalone

FE Remove Transparency Happening Late?

I use the hide frontend option and since the last update I've noticed that RL seems to be performing the operation to remove the transparency from after the fade exit screen has closed, rather than during it. Because I use the hide desktop option - this causes the black covering the desktop to...
  19. tonesmalone

[SOLVED] MAME Module Ignoring 7zip Setting

After today's update, it seems the MAME module (potentially others too) is ignoring the 7zip option and extracting files every time. Obviously this causes the games not to load in MAME. Haven't had a chance to debug this yet - but here is a troubleshooting log... http://pastebin.com/04gFUvS2
  20. tonesmalone

PicoDrive Sega Pico Bezel Error

Hi all, When enabling bezels with PicoDrive for Sega Pico - I get the following error. Note this was previously working fine with a 3 screen bezel before the last update. Can't seem to figure this out. Here's a troubleshooting log... http://pastebin.com/Cez037n4